The N-Power Programme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment.
The focus is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. The N-Power programmes is segmented as follows:
- N-Power Teachers Corps – 500,000 graduates.
- N-Power Knowledge – 25,000 non-graduates.
- N-Power Build – 75,000 non-graduates.
N-Power Teacher Corps Programmes.
The N-Power Teacher Corps will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration. The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will get computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Community Education).
How To Apply for N-Power Programme Recruitment
Interested candidates who met the minimum requirements for the respective programmes as listed on the N-Power website are to follow the steps outlined below to apply / register.
- Visit the NPower portal npower.gov.ng
- Click on the various programmes on www.npower.gov.ng and carefully read through them
- Choose the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration
- Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password)
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this guide will be of great help to you. Don’t forget to share with your friends.
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Click here to Read Nigeria Latest News Online