- Eligible Nigerians can apply now for a job as a safety and environmental coordinator
- According to carreers24, the recruiting firm is a health and safety establishment based in Abuja, Nigeria
Applicant can apply immediately.
- Dateline for submission of application forms will be August 6, 2016.
How to apply now for a job as a safety and environmental coordinator
To apply log on to http://www.careers24.com.ng/jobs/adverts/172322-safety-and-environmental-coordinator-abuja/
Interested applicants are advised to read below for more information as to the eligibility and application guidelines.
We are a multinational logistics and allied services limited is a logistics and shipping company with offices in various locations in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill this position.
Your Job as a safety and environmental coordinator – Job Description
- Supports, administrates and facilitates the Safety Leadership program.
- Monitors statistical trending and proposes new safety initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of rig schedule and safety assessment needs pertinent to their operating areas.
- Ensures OSP systems are in place and operating correctly.
- Provides assistance with incident investigations as requested.
- Participates as a team member on safety and risk assessments as requested.
- Participates as a team member on rig acceptance inspections, aviation and supply vessel inspections as required.
- Assists in the administration of drilling documentation revisions on an as needed basis.
- Monitors incident reports to determine the need for safety alerts and prepares as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health and Safety or related discipline and two years of experience in environmental health and safety or related field.
- Effective communications skills to interact and communicate environmental health and safety procedures to faculty, staff, and students.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to respond promptly in-person to all campus locations requiring environmental health and safety services.
- Ability to wear and use appropriate protective equipment as necessary.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, nationally recognized standards and guidelines related to specialized environmental health and safety functions as required by position.
Apply before Saturday, August 6, 2016 – 61 Days left.
Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
Pls share this post with your friendsAdvertisement
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Click here to Read Nigeria Latest News Online