FUTA Advanced Basic Science Programme Admission Form for 2015/2016 is Out
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA Advanced Basic Science Programme Admission Form for 2015/2016 is Out.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
The UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into 200 level undergraduate degree programmes
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE THE FOLLOWING BASIC EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS
i. Advanced Level Cambridge International Examination (CIE).
ii. Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination.
iii. Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
• Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
• Animal Production and Health (APH)
• Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
• Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
• Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
• Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
• Food Science and Technology (FST)
• Agricultural Resources and Economics (ARE)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET):
• Agricultural Engineering (AGE)
• Civil Engineering (CVE)
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
• Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
• Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
• Mining Engineering (MNE)
- SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS):
• Applied Geology (AGY)
• Applied Geophysics (AGP)
• Meteorology (MET)
• Marine Science Technology (MST)
• Remote Sensing and Geosciences Information Systems (RSG)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
• Architecture (ARC)
• Building Technology (BDT)
• Estate Management (ESM)
• Industrial Design (IDD)
• Quantity Surveying (QSV)
• Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
• Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- SCHOOL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT):
• Project Management Technology (PMT)
• Transport management Technology (TMT)
• Entrepreneurship Management Technology (EMT)
• Accounting (ACT)
• Business Administration (BAM)
• Economics (ECO)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
• Biochemistry (BCH)
• Biology (BIO)
• Chemistry (CHE)
• Computer Science (CSC)
• Mathematics (MTS)
• Microbiology (MCB)
• Physics (PHY)
• Statistics (STA)
- SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT):
• Anatomy (ANA)
• Medical Biochemistry (MBC)
• Medical Microbiology (MMB)
• Physiology (PHS)
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Government, Business Studies, Commerce, Accounts, Literature, Christian Religious Studies and History depending on their proposed course of study.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are to pay application fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact basis in any bank that is on e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the UABS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online UABS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy.
4. The application opens on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2015 and closes on Wednesday, 30th September, 2015
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted not later than Wednesday, 30th September, 2015.
» Buy & Download Original FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details