Niger Delta University Post Utme Form and admissions screening for 2016/2017
Niger Delta University (NDU) post UTME application form is on sale
The Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, for the 2016/2017 Academic Session will take place as indicated below:
All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for NDU Post UTME Form.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Interested candidates are to pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only into Diamond Bank Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) and Eco Bank Limited NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide, being the cost of the Screening process.
- Candidates should photocopy the Bank teller issued to them immediately after payment of the above sum.
- Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to cse.sarmsndu.org, click “get-e-pin” option to print your e-pin.
- Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate’s face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
- Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
The deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is 1st July, 2016.
Note: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Pls. share with your freinds
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Click here to Read Nigeria Latest News Online