Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN) Graduate Internship Program 2016/2017 – apply immediately
- Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN), in collaboration with the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) has launched the 2016 – 2017 stream of its Graduate Internship Program.
- This program intends to promote human capital development in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The 12-month program supports man-power development in engineering and geology/geoscience disciplines and equips graduates with vital industry experience
- PETAN has over 50 member companies that provide specialized services to the Nigerian oil and gas insustry.
The interns who participate in this program will work in one of PETAN’s member companies for
- The candidate must be an Engineering or a Geology/Geoscience graduate
- The candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps year and have the discharge certificate
- Candidate should not possess more than 3 years’ work experience post-NYSC
- Candidate should be 28 years or younger
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their curriculum vitae to NCDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission – The submission of application closes on June 10, 2016.Advertisement
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Click here to Read Nigeria Latest News Online