UNIBEN 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) POST-UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 Academic Session will take place between 17th August, 2015 and 2nd September, 2015 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be done between 7.00am 4th August, 2015 and 7.00am13th August, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application. at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then clickon “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application feeof N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the PUTME past questions forN1,000:00 (optional); excludingInterswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The Grouping of Courses for Screening
Candidates should go back on-line on 15th August, 2015 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 13th August, 2015 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 13th August, 2015). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Application Closes at Midnight on of 13th August, 2015.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Click here to Read Nigeria Latest News Online